Saturday, April 18, 2009

A little gift box...

My husband found this little gem some time ago and started a cut file that I tweaked a little further...it's a small van shape with the opening in the back. This one is 5¼" long x 3¼" tall. it's fun and the potential variety, endless! It's nice, too, because it gives an option for a little boy gift (though I did have to do a girly version, too!) Cut file will be in my scal files link.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The flowers are from Plantin Schoolbook cartridge done in 1" regular flower, used the italic (3/4" white on wheel) and roly poly buttons(3/4" headlight flower)
Photobucket

Photobucket


I've included a picture with the score lines marked. I found it easiest to glue the front first. I recently started using Scotch Scrapbooker's Glue w/2-Way applicator. I bought it at a Scrapbooking store and it works great! I also like the convenience of a pen tip or a pad.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Awesome design! thanks for sharing with us.
    El dise#o es fantastico! Gracias por compartirlo con nosostros!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit me...please leave a greeting in your native tongue...(however, we may need a translation, too)!

I barely speak English some days but I'll start...Greetings and Welcome!