Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Little Cabana

I guess I need a vacation...or at least a two-day trip somewhere, soon! Well, more snooping at Denise's Scrapbooking Room (the closest thing to a vacation, for now!) I snagged the palm tree and chair design.

Now having done various origami projects over the years, I know some designs have stability issues and one must find creative solutions, so my palm tree must be stabilized in some decorative bling bling.
Photobucket

So, Denise's palm tree design has a pyramid-shaped base which certainly helps the stability but it also sparked a creative nudge...I decided it should be a cabana.

So, here's my version of the palm tree, cabana style!

Photobucket Photobucket
I put a couple of toothpicks to good use, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit me...please leave a greeting in your native tongue...(however, we may need a translation, too)!

I barely speak English some days but I'll start...Greetings and Welcome!