Monday, October 5, 2009

More onsies...

I finally had a chance to cut more onsies...I want to do other designs but this is a great basic design and nice opportunity for a variety of embossing options. There is a link in my Sept onsie post with a link to some great favor boxes done by another crafter...it will give you some great ideas! These boxes were done with the DCWV Spring Stack printed paper.



The back would give an opportunity to print out baby stats if this was used after the baby was born...sometimes they don't give us a choice!

Link is here and is on sidebar, too, under Baby Bootie and Onsie Favor Box.

In these pics you can see I just flip-flopped my colors for the accents and use some different embossing designs with the Cuttlebug. However, the one design is so tight and small it makes the paper a little fragile so I took a second onsie and lined the inside with a pretty patterned paper and that gave it some structure and strength.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing! These are so adorable and such cute colors...
    DonnaL

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very cute! Thanks for sharing your file.

    :o) Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit me...please leave a greeting in your native tongue...(however, we may need a translation, too)!

I barely speak English some days but I'll start...Greetings and Welcome!