Friday, January 1, 2010

Mini Album

I thought I would post this simple file...it's a lot of fun to play with and I've made several mini photo albums to give as gifts and it incorporates another design...a mini purse. This design is posted with the svg for the mini purse.

SVG Link here!

Photobucket

After it's cut you just need to crease it in fourths and thirds and then accordian fold following the cuts. The patterned paper should show and you will need a quick glue stick to hold some of the pages together. You can cut additional ones to increase the size of the album. Also, if the pattern is too busy you could use the white side of the paper or offset your pictures with a black border.

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is creased for convenience but not necessarily for the accordian fold. When you have finished folding the inner pages should be a double thickness and the ends are a single that will be glued to a small book or the mini purse shown.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Pages have not been glued down yet but you get the idea, right?
Photobucket

Details for the purse in the April 2009 post.
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hi Laura! I think that I know you! It's Jennifer Knape/Bennett......I saw a post that you left on Paper Craft Planet....I saw your name and thought there can't be too many Laura Crumpacker's in the world.....

    I have a blog www.jensscrappypages.blogspot.com if it is you.....I would LOVE to hear from you. It has been SOOOO long......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jen!

    I left a note on your blog...look forward to chatting more...give our love to the family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Mar. 23, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit me...please leave a greeting in your native tongue...(however, we may need a translation, too)!

I barely speak English some days but I'll start...Greetings and Welcome!