Monday, December 28, 2009

Name cards and bookmarks



I had another request for some personalized name cards and bookmarks...and I'm happy to provide them for others...feel free to email me at laura@thealliancetrader.com and I'll get to them as soon as I can. I have some earlier posts on my blog that show others I've done and a link to video by dan99 on how to make them yourself if you care to try.
April 2009 post

(Updated list July 2010)
The following bookmark names available:
Amber
Avery
Bruce
Chris
Cooper
Cortni
Crystal
Curtis
Dawn
Delores
Destiny
Donna
Graydon
Giulia
Heather
Hilary
Irene
Izybel
Jamie
Jim
Jenna
Jennifer
Joni
Karis
Kendall
Matthew
Michelle
Laura
Layne
Lexi
Lisa
Martha
Nancy
Nicholas
Nick
Norma
Rosemary
Sally
Tabby
Timothy
Wanda
Wenonah


Bookmarks here (4 pages)

Photobucket


Photobucket
These names are available in an Aperture Name Card:
Amber (page 2)
Andy (page 3)
Arturo
Carmen
Cortni (page 2)
Crystal (page 2)
Curtis
Danyelle (page 3)
Dawn (page 2)
Destiny (page 2)
Donna
Ginnie
Hilary (page 2)
Izybel (page 2)
Jamie (page 2)
Jennifer
Joni
Kendall (page 2)
Layne (page 2)
Lisa (page 3)
Maria
Martha (page 2)
Matthew (page 2)
Michelle
Nancy
Nick (page 2)
Nicholas (page 2)
Norma (page 2)
Rosemary (page 3)
Sharon (page 3)
Sookie
Tabby
Wanda (page 3)
Wenonah (page 3)
Zonia


Link here. (Updated list July 2010)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to visit me...please leave a greeting in your native tongue...(however, we may need a translation, too)!

I barely speak English some days but I'll start...Greetings and Welcome!