Sunday, May 10, 2009

Flower Power

In an earlier post I shared a design for a van-shaped box and did what I called a girlie version but was referred to as "the hippie van" in the scal forum posting! Cracked me up because I had thought of putting Flower Power on it so that gave me the added impetus to do so...

So, for better or for worse, here it is!

Photobucket

I will provide the file in case someone ACTUALLY wants it! The fonts used were "Troutkings BTN" and "Saru's Flower Ding" which I used instead of the "o". I like it with the flower in a contrasting color, too. The shadow was done in SCAL using Shadow Blackout set at "4".

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hola Laura,

    In Spanish LOL, I'd like the file, believe it or not, especially the "flower power" file. Thank you,

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bienvenida!

    Hope that's right, Carmen! Welcome again and thanks for your comments! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit me...please leave a greeting in your native tongue...(however, we may need a translation, too)!

I barely speak English some days but I'll start...Greetings and Welcome!