Tuesday, May 19, 2009

More mini purses

I finished some purses recently and this is one project where the heavier two sided paper is a perfect choice! The patterns and colors are fun!

Earlier purses designed with wallpaper samples always needed to be lined to add weight and hide the copy that was on the back, so I appreciate the ease of making these because you still have some labor in the beaded handles.

I've posted the mini purse svg template in the scal forum as well as the Scrapbooking & Cricut Chatter forum at http://www.thealliancetrader.com/ but if you missed it you can find it here.

Details on construction in my April 2009 Mini Purse post on this blog.

Photobucket

I put a simple strap in to hold a gift card or certificate or cash.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

On this one I covered the square piece of magnetic sheeting with a flower.
Photobucket

Photobucket

On this one I used two buttons. I really liked the soft blue of the larger button and I pulled the pink and blue into the beaded handle.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit me...please leave a greeting in your native tongue...(however, we may need a translation, too)!

I barely speak English some days but I'll start...Greetings and Welcome!