Saturday, May 23, 2009

Monograms


One of the members of the Sure Cuts a Lot (SCAL) forum suggested a challenge to make a monogram using a font he posted along with four flourishes to be incorporated into the border or frame around your three letter monogram, so this was my first completed model. I did embellish the L and K with one of the flourish designs.

Below is the font I would have used if given the option...I've always loved the beauty of this font. It's called Shelley Allegro BT in my font list.




So from that challenge I have some borders with variations I created in Inkscape so the download for any of them will be here.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you Laura!! I saw the challenge in the forum, but I haven't had a chance to make a design. I did download yours though, hee hee.

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome, Carmen! I enjoyed the diversion...there's a flourish challenge but I haven't had a chance to do anything with it yet...maybe this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit me...please leave a greeting in your native tongue...(however, we may need a translation, too)!

I barely speak English some days but I'll start...Greetings and Welcome!