Friday, March 10, 2017

Origami dresses on hangers

A year ago I had a request for miniature paper clothes on hangers, 1:12 doll house size. Since that time I've made several origami dresses and  cut out onesies. I also have done a line a slightly larger dresses that can be used in other ways - on cards, party favors, scrapbook embellishment or to hang and enjoy! It's fun to have a tremendous variety of paper. Here are a few recent projects for my Etsy shop!


 I've embellished them with a band and flowers.

 I don't normally cover the backs except in some of the smaller dresses.





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit me...please leave a greeting in your native tongue...(however, we may need a translation, too)!

I barely speak English some days but I'll start...Greetings and Welcome!