Saturday, May 19, 2018

Paper Peacock Chair

I came across an amazing tutorial for a paper peacock chair at 1inchminisbykris. She does incredible work with paper and has wonderful tutorials.

I was not as ambitious on my version of her chair as I simplified the base though I did use the base as a table minus the four supports.

Anyway, I was smitten with the design. I have always liked wicker and this chair is a favorite. I did mine using colored paper in different colors as well as some variations based on this design.


On the solid colors, I used an embossing folder to create texture.
I used rubber cement to glue my elements together and hot glue where needed.
I sprayed with a clear coat to strengthen and protect it.


The table is a modified version of the base of her chair. 
  







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit me...please leave a greeting in your native tongue...(however, we may need a translation, too)!

I barely speak English some days but I'll start...Greetings and Welcome!