Saturday, March 4, 2017

Miniature Dollhouse Furniture 1:24 scale

 So I found this set of 1:24 dollhouse furniture in a thrift shop, partially assembled. I assume whoever had it lost interest so I assembled the rest of the set following the diagram on the back of the paper. These are inexpensive DIY furniture sets that are advertised as a 3d puzzle.
 It is tiny but had some charm and I thought it might be a fun project to decoupage and try to upscale the look, lol! So I chose some beautiful scrapbook paper and used my glue stick. The edges were finished using a gold metallic sharpie. I plan to coat with Modge Podge to help secure the edges
 I used beads for handles on the front of the armoire doors,





 Next project, the two chairs and coffee table.

 As shown they can be reversed or as in the final photo, mix and match. I kept the bottom pink and the pattern on the back.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit me...please leave a greeting in your native tongue...(however, we may need a translation, too)!

I barely speak English some days but I'll start...Greetings and Welcome!