Monday, February 27, 2012

Love never fails



I've been playing with this versatile, unique font called dirt2soulstalker available here at dafont.com. The flourishes are also from the font. The only thing that is not part of the font is the small rectangular box to which I added a filter effect in Inkscape 0.48. (Filters>Distort> Torn Edges).

This font does not have an upper case so I enlarged some letters to create the feel of upper and lower case. I really like the look and imagine this won't be the last you see of it here! Try it out! It's a great font!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit me...please leave a greeting in your native tongue...(however, we may need a translation, too)!

I barely speak English some days but I'll start...Greetings and Welcome!