Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hats Off to Penny!

I snagged this adorable file from Penny Duncan's blog...I must be a girly girl because these files just make me happy...purses, shoes, hats (have a nice real hat collection) so I was anxious to work with this file.

The original file is with a round base but I also wanted to try it with a scalloped base and extra texture courtesy of my Cuttlebug embosser on the little pink one. I added hat bands cut from the edges of my papers and flower embellishments (Flora Doodles by Petaloo)and the Hello came from my Stamped Cartidge. Projects like this are ideal for two-sided paper, too. Now really, who wouldn't love to get a little gift in one of these!








A light sanding made the embossing stand out nicely on this sweet hat!

4 comments:

Thank you for taking time to visit me...please leave a greeting in your native tongue...(however, we may need a translation, too)!

I barely speak English some days but I'll start...Greetings and Welcome!