Monday, May 17, 2010

Girl in dimensional dress

Photobucket





Photobucket
Photobucket
This is similar to a file in an earlier post, a silhouette based on a statue I have at home.



So, this one will be making an appearance as a dimensional piece. The two mirrored images can be glued together and the skirt pieces are folded in half, glued to each other with three sections glued together on each side. The pieces will all be facing up with the small part of the skirt sections to the top - I flipped the middle piece just to maximize cutting.

You could also do a single side and have her on the front of a card or put a small magnet on the back. The skirt flatten easily for mailing, too. I wanted to put different sayings on the skirts. Both sides have different sayings. I also lightly inked all the edges. Hope you can have some fun with it...I will be adding a paper doll variance on this file, too, in a later post. Happy cutting!
File here!




5 comments:

  1. This is wonderful!
    You did a great job. So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you the clever one! Great idea and wonderful implementation.

    thanks,

    PapaSue
    http://papasuecreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on May. 19, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful files.........think I will use it on my grandaughter's graduation card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all for your notes! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit me...please leave a greeting in your native tongue...(however, we may need a translation, too)!

I barely speak English some days but I'll start...Greetings and Welcome!