Thursday, May 13, 2010

All Things Girly!


Well, if you have visited me much you will likely notice a recurring themes (aside from the baby themes) I love purses, shoes, jewelry and most recently a wonderful hat box by Penny Duncan and a lovely perfume bottle designed by Paulo. So here are the latest additions and the artists names above will link to their respective files! The link for Penny's blog is a little different from the previous post because she has posted an updated version of her hat box.

These two bottles are the same paper, one is embossed using my Cuttlebug.


On a few of these hats, I cut skinny strips from the edges of the paper and curled them and taped them together, then glued a little flower over the top of them. I think they add a little extra fun! On each one I also added hat band either from the paper of complementary ribbon.




3 comments:

  1. Oh Laura!!! Girl these are SO ADORABLE!!!! An the hat box goes PERFECTLY with Paulo's file!!! Too too adorable!!!!!!!! See, great minds think alike too about the file!!! ;) I hope you're having avery blessed day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Penny! It was fun to work with both projects...thanks for taking the time to comment and visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i CAN'T SEEM TO DOWNLOAD EITHER FILE. COMES UP WITH AN ERROR. ANY SUGGESTIONS? dimahi@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit me...please leave a greeting in your native tongue...(however, we may need a translation, too)!

I barely speak English some days but I'll start...Greetings and Welcome!