Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Wearable Art - More Earrings


I couldn't resist trying a few different colors. Above is a finished pair of earrings. I used some prefab flowers with a little jewel in the center. I also used my cuttlebug to add more texture I took the pics below before I glazed them.

I found a pack of inexpensive earring posts that I can use to attach my paper creations...one advantage to these is that they are very light...I find I want to go through the closet to see what might match my many beautiful papers...I'll have to start carrying my paper samples with me when I shop!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit me...please leave a greeting in your native tongue...(however, we may need a translation, too)!

I barely speak English some days but I'll start...Greetings and Welcome!