Thursday, July 17, 2014

Window Cards

So I saw a window die cut and thought it looked like a fun card project so I bought it and then began exploring what others were doing with it for inspiration.

I really love the dimensional effect of having the window appear open and adding flowers so this is my current summer inspiration. Perhaps it will inspire you, too!

 The flowers are from a Martha Stewart punch and the "hello" is a provo craft die cut











 More MS punches used here...the larger butterflies, the leafy branch behind them and the border on the card below.

 I used a punch to create the little white valance. The scene in the window came from an old calendar.
 I thought the paper dolls look so sweet with the cards, too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit me...please leave a greeting in your native tongue...(however, we may need a translation, too)!

I barely speak English some days but I'll start...Greetings and Welcome!