Thursday, July 17, 2014

The Belle of the Ball

I've been busy though my blog might not show it! So I will try to share a few of my projects from the past few weeks. These paper dolls have been one of my favorite new designs.

I was asked if I could adapt a ballerina design for a debutante event. So, I was excited to work something fresh. This adaptation would make them standing and could be used as place card holders.

 On my solid color dresses, I alternate the embossed panels with a plain one for contrast and texture.


 I figured I would eventually have someone want some guys to go with the gals so I created a basic fella to accompany the lovely ladies!



 My Paris themed dolls have been very popular








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit me...please leave a greeting in your native tongue...(however, we may need a translation, too)!

I barely speak English some days but I'll start...Greetings and Welcome!