Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Hatching in Inkscape...still



Some techniques are fun to experiment with and the hatching option using the Calligraphy tool allows for a wide variety of effects. I've discussed how to do this technique in a post from May 2011 on Hatching. In the middled samples I've overlayed the two top designs, one using the Tremor option. There is Wiggle, too. Try different settings and play with it. The speed you use drawing over the letter or image will also affect it. In these sample I duplicated my letter and applied union to the lines and used the Difference option to create a different look from my previous samples

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit me...please leave a greeting in your native tongue...(however, we may need a translation, too)!

I barely speak English some days but I'll start...Greetings and Welcome!