Sunday, December 25, 2011

2012 Calendar - January

I'm using Inkscape 0.48 feature in the Extensions drop-down menu for creating calendars. It gives you a simple basic start for creating your own custom calendar. You can create a one page calendar for the year or individual months. So, I thought I'd try to have fun and create a different look for each month and play with fonts, shapes and textures. The purple rectangle is created from the Filters drop-down menu under Materials - Enameled Jewelry. I added a variety of rectangles and circles until I was happy with it. So this is first installment for the new year, soon to be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit me...please leave a greeting in your native tongue...(however, we may need a translation, too)!

I barely speak English some days but I'll start...Greetings and Welcome!