Monday, February 21, 2011

More Kusudama flowers...

Well, I did indicate I was obsessing a bit with these so I'm sharing a few more I've done. The size ranges from 10"x10" to 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" petals. I can picture a ceiling area with large flowers dangling at different heights...wouldn't that be fun?!

With the amazing array of scrapbook papers, the design schemes can be endless!

For size reference, these are sitting on a business card. I think they would be great for earrings. I've attached a Martha Stewart Dimensional Pearl Sticker in the centers.

The large one hanging from the ceiling.



2 comments:

  1. OMG TEACH ME :: BOWS DOWN:: I'm not worthy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Thanks...but they aren't that hard though beautiful. See my previous post and it has a super link with great directions!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit me...please leave a greeting in your native tongue...(however, we may need a translation, too)!

I barely speak English some days but I'll start...Greetings and Welcome!