Thursday, June 17, 2010

Butterflies Flutter By

Just wanted to share an easy and fun way to dress up a wall and create a little whimsy...these butterfly clusters we're all cut from a single sheet of paper, scored fold line on either side of the body and used my cricut bone folder to gently create a little curl on the butterfly wings. I used small balls of reusable adhesive putty that allows me to attach them and easily move them, too. I took two different simple butterfly silhouettes and fit about 13 butterflies on a sheet...so easy to change colors schemes or would be great on a gift box as well. Scut file in 12x12 format here!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit me...please leave a greeting in your native tongue...(however, we may need a translation, too)!

I barely speak English some days but I'll start...Greetings and Welcome!