Thursday, March 25, 2010

Name cards and bookmarks - additions!

 I've had several recent additions to my list of names done in the aperture card and bookmark format so I thought I would repost with updates to the list! (Latest update 7/25/10) If you want a certain name done in a bookmark or card format let me know! Names available in Bookmarks are: Amber Avery Bruce Chris Cooper Cortni Crystal Curtis Dawn Delores Destiny Donna Graydon Giulia Heather Hilary Irene Izybel Jamie Jim Jenna Jennifer Joni Karis Kendall Matthew Michelle Laura Layne Lexi Lisa Martha Nancy Nicholas Nick Norma Rosemary Sally Tabby Timothy Wanda Wenonah 



 ...updated July 2010 The name cards are here Amber Andy Arturo Carmen Cortni Crystal Curtis Danyelle Dawn Destiny Donna Ginnie Hilary Izybel Jamie Jennifer Joni Kendall Layne Lisa Maria Martha Matthew Michelle Nancy Nick Nicholas Norma Rosemary Sharon Sookie Tabby Wanda Wenonah Zonia If you want a name done...let me know.  I also have the templates available for the bookmark and card if you want to do your own! Also a link for the script I like to use. I learned to do this from a great tutorial from Dan99...I'm reposting that link here. How to make aperture name cards in Inkscape



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Word Art(s), Word Book(s) post on Mar. 26, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit me...please leave a greeting in your native tongue...(however, we may need a translation, too)!

I barely speak English some days but I'll start...Greetings and Welcome!