Monday, June 29, 2009

An Exercise in Design

Another challenge in the SCAL forum proved to offer many diversified designs...the rules allowed you to use however many of the elements given you chose though I did use them all in each of the designs presented and in some I did multiples of the elements in Inkscape.

Here's what I started with...from SCAL forum member, Todd.

Photobucket

Several members saw faces and animals and I saw one, too...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I enjoy the brain stimulation these design challenges present and learning opportunities to see things in fresh and fun ways. Here's to building brain power!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit me...please leave a greeting in your native tongue...(however, we may need a translation, too)!

I barely speak English some days but I'll start...Greetings and Welcome!