Saturday, March 14, 2009

Scal Card Shapes














The top images are a couple of cards made using the coffeecup template along with my decocup file and the other...I set the words I drink COFFEE to cut out of the front of template, then put my rose paper behind the lettering and cut slightly smaller template for the inside and hand-printed the words, 'for your protection'. Found that saying and it tickled my funny bone!

SCAL Card files...check my sidebar link "More SCAL files" for the .svg files...would be cute gift tags and you could personalize by cutting a name or message in one side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit me...please leave a greeting in your native tongue...(however, we may need a translation, too)!

I barely speak English some days but I'll start...Greetings and Welcome!