Friday, January 6, 2017

Money Origami

I've had fun with such a variety of projects this past year but done poorly with posting here so I'll start with some money origami projects done in the past few weeks.


 Collar and tie - One dollar and two dollar set

 Blooming money flowers - one with the front  and one with the back of dollar bill
 Fun peacock with removable head that can be changed out for a larger denomination.



 Fun and popular money rings
 These rosettes were done for an arrangement for a floral shop with a chewy candy added in the middle.





 Rosettes put into an arrangement by the floral shop...so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit me...please leave a greeting in your native tongue...(however, we may need a translation, too)!

I barely speak English some days but I'll start...Greetings and Welcome!