Friday, December 26, 2014

Tilda inspired designs

As some know, I have developed a love for Tilda doll and character. So I thought I would share a couple of things I created. Feel free to use them for personal use. Enjoy!

If you look carefully at the flowers and snowflakes

                                                                                         
                                                                          you will see the Tilda connection!


I usually reserve this blog for digital and paper designs but if you wish to see my other Tilda related work please visit my other blog!
Tilda dolls and more




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit me...please leave a greeting in your native tongue...(however, we may need a translation, too)!

I barely speak English some days but I'll start...Greetings and Welcome!