Friday, June 21, 2013

Hanky Panky...Dresses!




Well, having a mortar and stone shop has certainly cut into my blogging time aside from listing and selling on Etsy but wanted to share some of my recent projects.

I was looking for a prettier way to enhance the beautiful hankies I've had in the shop. Some are plain with gorgeous tatting or crocheted edging. So I worked at creating a bodice that would bring out the beauty of these vintage treasures. After cutting them I did some embossing and added some pearl fronts and then made little wire hangers for them. What a fun way to show off a special hanky!















3 comments:

  1. These are adorable! Do you sell the bodice svg? the hangers they are on are neat also. What a great way to display your hankies or other things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I may consider selling the svg for personal use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, you're such a creative, fun person! I love seeing what you come up with. Craft on!

    Annie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit me...please leave a greeting in your native tongue...(however, we may need a translation, too)!

I barely speak English some days but I'll start...Greetings and Welcome!