Monday, January 28, 2013

A Bloom in my Heart

I have neglected my blog but I've been working on projects, many of them flowers. I was compelled to buy some flower pillow designs by a talented Etsy designer. Her shop link is here and called Sew You Can Too. She has pdf files and well written instructions! This is one of her beautiful designs called the Daniella Dahlia (Photo used with permission).


Mine isn't as crisp and polished but I love
the colors and the beauty of this design!
This design was done with blue and brown roll felt.
And I experimented with different backgrounds
to see how it might look and decided on the one above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit me...please leave a greeting in your native tongue...(however, we may need a translation, too)!

I barely speak English some days but I'll start...Greetings and Welcome!