Monday, August 2, 2010

Bistro Set

Photobucket
This is a case of art imitating life...on my other blog I posted an easy awning design with a picture from my shop and decided I should create a bisto set to cut on the cricut...it is available for $3.50. I have a link on for it in my sidebar. (Paypal will accept credit cards...you don't need an account.)

It's a fun little set...I show it with an optional signs to
personalize but seem to prefer it without them.




In some of the designs I used some scenic wallpaper
behind window panes to create additional depth.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit me...please leave a greeting in your native tongue...(however, we may need a translation, too)!

I barely speak English some days but I'll start...Greetings and Welcome!