Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm fine...really



Ever have on of those days? Perhaps it feels like one of the those lives?!
I have a flamingo collection and thought I should finally get around to designing a few...the saying I've included with this will be provided as it's own file as well so you can use it with other images. I have it on a mug with a cow on it's back and feet straight up...may have to create a similar cut image of that, too!

At any rate here's my first silly flamingo...in case you can't tell that's what it is! I have the small white part of the eyes and beak included but it is easier to just put a scrap piece of white paper behind the black outline for those elements. The small colored eye parts are a little tricky getting just right but they do add some dimension to the eyes.

Sorry for the delay in posting the file, (second post)...link here!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful files. I love the onsies. The flamingo is great also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bobbi! It's a lot of fun to design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit me...please leave a greeting in your native tongue...(however, we may need a translation, too)!

I barely speak English some days but I'll start...Greetings and Welcome!