Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Creating a Monogram

I found this beautiful font called monogram kk via a craft edge forum post (thanks, Kay!) and played with some color combos in Inkscape (still using .46) Using the inset and outset features in the Path menu makes it easy to create the shadows. I may set up a file for cutting but I think they would be beautiful for print projects like stationary, envelopes or seals for envelopes.








Another idea for creating a monogram for a couple...
Photobucket


This simple border available here. (It's about the tenth post.)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit me...please leave a greeting in your native tongue...(however, we may need a translation, too)!

I barely speak English some days but I'll start...Greetings and Welcome!