Monday, August 17, 2009

Simply Bookmarks









I have to say how much I like the simple but classic look of the Plantin Schoolbook bookmarks...my favorite way to do them is with a black background on a green border. The letter colors are either scrapbook paper or a part of a magazine page with interesting colors. I love the colorful mini tassels though I can't find them anymore...*sigh*...isn't that the way it is, you like something and then it's discontinued! Ugh!! Well I'll use what I have, no point hoarding them.

I also can't resist adding a little more texture by running the bookmarks through the cuttlebug with a couple of my favorite embossing patterns! Love the swirls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit me...please leave a greeting in your native tongue...(however, we may need a translation, too)!

I barely speak English some days but I'll start...Greetings and Welcome!