Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Purses with Plantin Schoolbook cartridge...
















Posted here are some of the design I'm doing using my Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cartridge...I love, love, love the adorable little purses I can make!




These were done with some with beautiful rose gift wrap that I spray glued to card stock...on some I've added some additional flowers and leaves and on a few I stamped a design on the inside of the purse for an additional design touch.


Adding more purses...they are a perfect touch for giving a special gift...earrings, a necklace or a gift card.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit me...please leave a greeting in your native tongue...(however, we may need a translation, too)!

I barely speak English some days but I'll start...Greetings and Welcome!