Friday, January 6, 2017

Personalized Origami Dresses and Shirt and Pants

I have been offering these sweet dresses for some time and give the option to create a unique creation using a person's name. Recently, I needed to do something for a male so decided to make a shirt and pants option available along with the sweet dresses. Also some of the ladies would prefer pants over a dress! Block or Script lettering are available on the shirt and pants set. They are available in my Etsy shop! Here are the specific links for each option Shirt and pants  Dress










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit me...please leave a greeting in your native tongue...(however, we may need a translation, too)!

I barely speak English some days but I'll start...Greetings and Welcome!