Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Pendant or bookmark?

Okay, you decide...I thought it could perhaps serve a dual purpose and could even be reversible, too!

This design is something I discussed in an earlier post called Name Play where I took my name (shown here in Edwardian Script) and mirrored the image and put it on end so it's not so obvious at first that it's a name.



Here, I thought I'd try making a pair of earrings. The design leaves a little loop so it would easy to slip a little wire in to attach it.



I added some small pieces of thin magnetic sheeting
to hold it together which is great for
holding your place in a book!


Link in Wearable Art link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit me...please leave a greeting in your native tongue...(however, we may need a translation, too)!

I barely speak English some days but I'll start...Greetings and Welcome!